• 3rd largest industrial center of India
• Fastest growing industrial town in Rajasthan is priority town of the National Capital Region (NCR)
• Industries, such as Hero Honda, Gillette, Bausch & Lomb, UB group, Shree cement along with 2500 other small and medium industries are already operational
• Japanese government has signed J.V with ministry of commerce to invest $90Bn, SEZ’s of reliance group ,Somani Group and DLF group apparel processing export zone and leather processing zone have been approved in the near vicinity
• Mahindra motors has acquired 450 acres of land for its second plant , while GM has recently purchased 500 acres
• 5 star hotel named Octopus and Claridges have marked its presence
Organized Retail Potential in Bhiwadi:
• Over 3000 Acre of land has been planned in Bhiwadi and Dharuhera for residential projects by various national level builders. Out of this area more than 1500 acre of residential development has already in the execution/completion phase. More than 500 acre of residential projects has been completed and occupied.
• Apart from the development by private builders, the government authorities such as UIT , RIICO and HUDA is actively expanding these twin city.
• The current population of Bhiwadi region including Dharuhera region is estimated at about 8 lacs in which SEC AB is approximately 3.5 lakhs
• Close proximity to Gurgoan, good approach via NH-8, low property rate/rentals, availability of infrastructure like electricity, water and roads are major attracting facts of Bhiwadi. Due to these facts, so many executives are settling in Bhiwadi.
• Presence of strong banking sector and almost every premier Banks like HDFC, ICICI, SBI, SBBJ, PNB, OBC, BOB, Yes Bank, etc. have their branches in Bhiwadi
• The total estimated retail space in the city is around 8 lakh sq.ft with almost all of it coming from the unorganized sector as of as of now.
• 0 Km from Bhiwadi City.
• 5 Km From Dharuhera
• 20 KM from Manesear
• 35 Km from Gurgaon